Mother’s Day Brunch
Come and experience the amazing Mother’s Day Brunch with food prepared by the chef of “the Mixing Bowl”. Every Mom will receive a complimentary plant as our gift to celebrate her day. This brunch has been a sellout every year so reserve early!
“Family Style” refers to table service with large bowls and platters of food being placed on the table and diners serving themselves.
Our caterer, the Mixing Bowl, will excite your taste buds with their exceptional food and creative presentation.
Seating is limited for this popular brunch. 2 Sittings – 10:00 AM and 12:30 PM
$55.00 Per Person. Children’s rates available. Reservations through “the Mixing Bowl”
Sunday May 14, 2017
- Fresh assorted bagels with whipped cream cheese, smoked salmon and pickles
- Mini tomato and basil frittata with ferme florpe feta cheese
- Maple scented Breakfast sausages
- Brioche French toast bake with Quebec Maple Syrup
- Roasted new potatoes with fresh thyme, sea salt and rosemary
- Leafy Salad with grape tomatoes, pickled red onion, spiced seeds and house vinaigrette
- South West salad with black beans, sweet corn and a creamy chipotle dressing
- Grilled Thai chicken with a curry coconut cream
- Fresh pasta primavera with garden vegetables and herbs
- House made madeleines, biscotti and chocolate chip cookies
- Tea and Coffee
Hosted at –
the Herb Garden
3840 Old Almonte Road
[corner of Upper Dwyer Hill Road]
Ottawa ON K0A 1A0